Our expert advisers will talk with you to assess your insurance requirements for Engineering Companies and discuss the options that are most suitable to your individual needs, for example;
- Employers Liability insurance – You will need cover for own employees. What happens if they have an accident at work and allege that it was as a result of your negligence?
- Public Liability Insurance – This will look after claims by members of the public who allege that they suffered injury or damage whilst visiting your premises. What if you have employees working at a client’s premises and it is alleged that they have caused injury to a third party at the client’s premises. Do you have cover in place for this?
- Products Liability Cover – do you supply or fit component parts that are used in another product? For example, you may supply one part that is used in a vehicle manufacturers engine. Are you protected if it is alleged that your component part was responsible for an accident causing injury or damage to third parties?
- Professional indemnity – do you ever give advice to clients? What if it is alleged that following your/ an employees advice, that a claim occurred. Have you got adequate cover?
Please get in contact with us and we will talk with you to get an understanding of how you work. We will guide you through the process, explain the different options, and ensure based on our conversations, that you get the cover most appropriate to your own individual needs.
What type of Engineering companies do we cover?
We work with all types of Engineering Companies including Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental, Computer and Utilities to name but a few.
Typical Covers available for Engineering Companies
The following are some of the most common types of cover as an Engineering company you may need to consider when taking out insurance;
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Public and Products liability insurance
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Material Damage
What else to consider?
Whatever type of Engineering you specialise in it is likely that Employers and Public Liability insurance is the most important insurance you will need to consider. We do understand that figuring out exact insurance cover required needs expert advice. At Stuart Insurances, we know the market, have been dealing with insurance companies for many years and we will only recommend and work with the best.