What Areas of the Warehousing and Logistics Sector do we cover?
We work with all types of the Warehousing and Logistics businesses to ensure that they get the right cover for their business.
Our expert advisers will talk with you to assess your insurance requirements for the Warehousing and Logistics Sector and discuss the options that are most suitable to your individual needs, for example;
- Employers Liability insurance – You will need cover for your own employees. What happens if they have an accident at work and allege that it was as a result of your negligence?
- Public Liability Insurance – This will look after claims by customers who allege that they suffered injury or damage whilst visiting your premises. For example, they may allege that they slipped on your floor and suffered a back injury.
- Products Liability Cover – As a wholesaler you may be seen as a link in the chain involving getting a product to the end consumer. Are you protected if it is alleged that a product where you were involved in the supply chain, was responsible for an accident causing injury or damage to one of your customers?
- Material Damage – you will need to protect your stock for which you are responsible along with your own fixtures and fittings against fire, storm damage, burst pipes, theft etc.
- Fleet Insurance (aka Commercial Fleet) – This will provide cover for different types of vehicles including cars, vans, trucks etc. and drivers can be covered on multiple vehicles. You can get cover for all your vehicles under one single fleet policy.
Please get in contact with us and we will talk with you to get an understanding of how you work. We will guide you through the process, explain the different options, and ensure based on our conversations, that you get the cover most appropriate to your own individual needs.